ULTIMA CENA

ULTIMA CENA

miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

DAWN IN THE INFRAMUNDO



Author: Marcos Chamorro Guillén


DAWN IN THE INFRAMUNDO:

The Black Road, towards the West ("Chikin"). * 0

* The present article is the first of a series of 6 with narrative and spiritual continuity, grouped under the title: CHAMAN




"Then there were no people, no animals, no trees, no stones, nothing. Everything was a desolate wasteland without limits. Above the plains the space lay motionless; while, on the chaos, rested the immensity of the sea. Nothing was together or busy. The one below had no resemblance to the above. Nothing stood up. There was only the muted tranquility of the waters, which seemed to be tumbling down into the abyss. In the silence of the darkness lived the gods that are said; Tepeu, Gucumatz and Hurakán, whose names keep the secrets of creation, of existence and death, of the earth and the beings that inhabit it. "

Popol Vuh. Ancient legends of the Quiche.

It dawns in the Portal of Xibalbá *1. A humid cold current runs through my skin, I curl up in the hammock while the echoes of the last dream slip stealthily leaving traces that leave with the breeze, traces that leave subconscious clues trapped in the mosquito net.




Something I know: Last night I dreamed, I lived, and I felt this first beat that magically describes the sacred book of the Maya *2. I think that I would like to draw it, but the description is so exactly inabarcable, that it is impossible for me to represent it.

I look around me. I can see the immensity of the jungle losing itself on the horizon in the direction of the four cardinal points. The wind moves the treetops, which are caressed. Together they all look like a green ocean.




From the tower, with the eyes of the eagle, I give thanks for life.
And life responds to me with its immeasurable song. Birds, monkeys, reptiles, insects. Everyone has something to tell me and although everyone speaks at the same time, their uncivilized voice vibrates through my understanding, I can feel their wild message.




Under the tower to the roof of the top floor of that fantastic building erected by and for universal spirituality.



It is an eco-building of unimaginable design, but the improbable but possible reality is that someone imagined it and raised it. Someone made it possible, precisely for other intentions, to initiate us into the power of INTENTION. Everything in Xibalbá is intention, that is why that majestic space of inspiration, healing and learning, remains erect in a hermetic equilibrium.



Barefoot, feeling the irregularity of the surface, suspended on a third floor, with the leaves of the trees now surrounding me, I immerse myself in the Chi Kung.

An hour later I head to the work center, next to the Temple of Xibalbá, Temazcal *3 and the improvised kitchen in the jungle. There little by little, in a calm and constant way, as the sun rises, we will all arrive on time, to reunite the family, to embrace each other, to prepare the fruit together and to have breakfast.


The day is heavy and rewarding. The work is hard. We are building yurts, domes and toilets inside the jungle. We do it in a respectful way with the environment. We have made that pact of mutual protection with the jungle.



Logically every time I clean a jungle terrain, scorpions and spiders appear. For weeks I thought about leaving and looking for comfort every day, now I'm barefoot. Nothing attacks me, and all poison becomes medicine. Every second I have more energy. The body is also changing. A supernatural force feeds me.





Everything is medicine in the jungle, and also food and raw materials. Last night the sky fell in the form of a tropical storm, today will fall fruits that will feed us and branches of trees, which give us beams of hard exotic wood for the construction of the eco village.

Surely if you have reached this height of the article you will ask who I am, where I am and what I am doing here exactly. You will find the answers in the following article:

THE GRANDPARENTS

* If you have been interested in this information, follow us:

https://www.facebook.com/LOV-Growth-travels-community-216197135639664/


You can also find our catalog of shamanism retreats:

yoga.tpn.to/lov

Notes*:

0 * In the direction of Xibalbá there was a crossroads, one of each color representing the four cardinal points:
The Black Road, towards the West ("Chikin").
The White Road towards the North ("Xaman").
The Red Road to the East ("Likin").
The Yellow Road to the South ("Nohol").
The Black Road was the one that led directly to the city of Xibalbá.

1 * Xibalba is the underworld, the underworld ruled by the divinities of disease and death: Hun-Camé and Vucub-Camé.

2 * Maya: was a Mesoamerican civilization developed by the Mayan peoples, which stood out in America for its hieroglyphic writing, one of the few fully developed writing systems of the pre-Columbian American continent, as well as for its art, architecture and systems of mathematics, astronomy and ecology.

3 * Temazcal: A temazcal (from Nahuatl temazcalli, 'house that sweats, from temaz, 'sweat', and calli, 'house'), has a semi-spherical shape and is usually half-buried. Inside you participate in a purification ceremony in relation to the elements, in which a certain amount of incandescent volcanic stones are placed in the center, they are moistened and the door is closed leaving the attendees around, in the most absolute darkness 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario